|2014/2015 JAMB Exam|
Carefully follow the steps below to access the 2014 Jamb UTME Brochure
How to Check the 2014 JAMB UTME Brochure
- Visit the official JAMB portal via the link by clicking here.
- A tab titled "List of Courses within Selected Institution" will show up;
- Select your course under the "Programme" tab;
- Select the "Institution" you want to check;
- Click the "Extract Course" button;
Don’t forget to read our post on 7 mentalities you must Possess for JAMB 2014 and What every candidate must know about the 2014 jamb!
Jamb 2014 Lit in English Recommended Text
Correct Jamb 2014 Subject Combination
Here is a Review of Potter's Wheel
Here is a Review of The Successors
To Register your 2014 Jamb - Visit the JAMB 2014 Portal
For complete comprehensive jamb syllabus for 2014 - Click Here
Are you writing Use of English in the upcoming Jamb - Click Here
Ensure to also sign up for the 2014 Free Jamb SMS Alert!
2014 Jamb CBT: Vital Information
2014 Waec Time Table
Incoming Search Terms
jamb 2014, Jamb 2014 Brochure, 2014 Jamb Brochure, jamb 2014 syllabus, jamb website, Download jamb Syllabus, jamb syllabus for mathematics, jamb broque, jamb 2014 form, jamb 2014 date, jamb 2014 deadline, 2014 nigeria, jamb 2014 brochure
2014 Jamb News!
- The new closing date for 2014 JAMB is Sunday, 9th March, 2014.
- The Jamb registration period is 4th November, 2013 to 9th March, 2014 .
- 2014 Jamb new Exam date is 12th April, 2014!
- The PPT and the DBT Examination Date is set for Saturday, April 12, 2014. Time is 6:00am.
- The registration fee for the 2014 Jamb Registration is N700.
- The 2014 Jamb scratch card price is sold for just N4000
- Here are the banks where original jamb 2014 scratch cards can be bought: Union Bank, Zenith Bank and Skye Bank
- 2014 Jamb Syllabus
- Two books that every Jamb candidate is expeted to read are The Successors by Jerry Agada and The Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike
- The deadline for UTME 2014 Registration is 25th March, 2014.
- JAMB has Cancelled 2nd Choice Option in UTME 2014 Exam, This simply means
you can only choose 1 University, 1 Polytechnic, 1 College of Education and 1 Computer Institute (NEW) during registration for the 2014 UTME.