The Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB has begun e-registration for the 2014 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME.
This has been confirmed by Jamb's launch of the official 2013 UTME Registration Portal at
Lists Of Authorised Registration Centres
Apply as an authorized Registration centers
Sales of Registration Scratch cards at accredited centres is on.
Points to Note!
- Note that you cannot change your Exam Town after you have submitted your form.
- Remember to collect your registration scratch card from the business centre or cyber cafe that did your registration.
- You will require a JPEG passport to be scanned or digitized. It should not be older than 3 months.
- You will NOT be able to change your Names, Date of Birth, Gender and Origin after submitting your application.
- You will require an email address to successfully complete your registration and get additional information from Jamb. To get a free email address, go to www.gmail.com or www.yahoomail.com
Other information such as 2013 approved selling point, Closing and Exam Dates will be made available to you in due time. This page will be updated with time.
Approved selling Points are all branches of SKYE BANK, SPRING BANK and Zenith Bank Plc
SMS Alerts will be sent to Candidates who have subscribed to our 2013 UTME ALERT! Click here to subscribe.
For the 2013 Waec Gce Time Table - Click Here
Get the 2013 June July Neco Timetable - Click Here